Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Psalm 34:3

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. Psalm 34:3

Truly the Lord is good! We got a call from the doctor tonight about 5:30pm, after anxiously waiting all day. The tumors in Silas' arm and leg are GONE!
The doctor called the radiologist to confirm this before he called and told us, and he wouldn't let the nurse tell me the news. He said he wanted to be the one to tell me.
Praise The Lord! He also said the tumors in his head were at least back down to the size they were back in May, when we discovered them. And the tumor in his abdomen looks smaller too!


Here's Silas wrestling with his "Uncle Tim" as he calls his deer! People ask me frequently how's he feeling? How's he acting? I have to say, like a normal two year old. The other day I caught him jumping off the school desk, diving into a pile of blankets! He's all boy and has no idea there's anything wrong with him!


To everyone who is praying, I say Thank you again.
Your prayers mean much to us!
God Is Still On The Throne!!!

7 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot express how thrilled I am! This is the LORD'S doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes.
    See you all soon! =)

    Love in Christ,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs. Karen, I can't tell you how happy we were to read this! What a good morning! PRAISE GOD!!!! Hannah and I were just squealing away with delight. God is sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't surprise me, it just amazes me! If that makes any sense. :D

    The Lord has been good to us and especially the Blackburn family. He could have chosen to take Silas home, but he chose to watch his children be overwhelmed with wonder and joy at God's greatness!

    Thank you, Almighty God! Thank you for such wonderful gifts of grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord!!! My family and I are so glad to hear of this news of Silas! The Lord doeth marvellous things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our whole church has been praying for Silas Boaz and we are thrilled to hear of his wonderful progress!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how brother Clay put it! "...he chose to watch his children be overwhelmed with wonder and joy at God's greatness!"

    That's put so perfectly. We are all in awe at the goodness to you and brother Nick. It sure really makes me miss you all. I wish I could be right there praising the Lord in person with you. Even our church has felt so close to Silas. We gave the news at our Wednesday night prayer service, and there was a whole load of praises.

    I love ya'll!
    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! what wonderful news!! He looks great!!! Blessings to you all!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed