Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prayer Request Silas is in the Hospital !!

I am acting like Aaron Maynard my buddy!! Below my Daddy and I have fun at the Chiropractor

Urgent Prayer Request !!

Please pray Silas was admitted to Gulf Coast Hospital, in Panama City tonight. Silas has been running a fever off and on over the last week and a half. The Doctor's are testing Silas for a Bacterial and/or viral infection in his I.V. port. They are thinking that Silas could be in the hospital 2-4 days. We are praying that the Doctor's can find out why this fever has been reoccurring and cure it, as the fever is hindering his treatments for the Neuroblastoma. If there is a problem the Doctor's will try and rid his I.V. of whatever is there, and if that is not possible, they will remove and replace his port as soon as he is better.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying!! We LOVE you Silas, and Blackburn family!!!

    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed