Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

*Late* Camera Phone Friday

Our week in pictures!
-We have a great time swimming,
With the summer coming to a close
(that means school is starting lol)
we wanted to get a little
more swim time in. Stonewall was splashing Paige! :D
-The little boys wanted proof that I
took them to the store in their pj's.
Which I technically didn't cause
they didn't go in. But I guess it was good enough for them.
-A selfie picture
-Stonewall has decided to "sign"
his school papers with a self
portrait...notice the muscles! Haha
-MORE swimming! Hunter is standing on Josiah's shoulders.
-The handsome little one of a friends that sat with me (and slept on me) in church Sunday.
-Great clouds! If you can see there are three Army helicopters in between the power lines. Still an awesome sight to me any day!
-Nocturnal visitors
-My three youngest looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed