Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Camera Phone Friday

Here's our week in pictures.
1. Stonewall & Timothy enjoying a 
snowcone at the water park.
2. I missed Josiah and his awesome
cooking,  so I was enjoying my
grilled burger & Texas fries!
3. Ball practice has started again, 
I'm enjoying our two hour workouts,
helping the girls condition,
& improve on their skills.
4. Only my boys play "salmon"
on the lazy river. (:
5. Free haircuts from Penny's! 
They like the special treatment, 
I like the break. 
6. We completed our summer
 reading program and the 
boys got their free books! YAY!
7. Banana snow cone ~ yum!
8. Stonewall loves snuggling 
in my fleece blankets. 
Its adorable!
9. Southern pines and a beautiful sky.

I hope to keep up with this every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed