Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Blackburn Tribe


We are the Blackburn Family. Nick and I have been married 14 years now. We have 8 children; Paige, 13, Josiah, 10, Levi, 8, Caleb, 7, Timothy, 6, Hunter James, 4, Buddy Stonewall, 3, And Silas Boaz, 21 months.
We have laboured at Heritage Boys Academy for six years now. In April of 2008, Nick took a trip to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Africa. In July of this year, Nick felt the call to go to the Congo as missionaries. We are finishing out the year here at the Academy, and then it's full time deputation from then on out. We are planning on taking a trip over in May, which I am very excited about. It will help me to know better what things we will need and how life will be over there.

2 comments:

  1. I love ya'll!! The picture is beautiful. Paige is almost taller than momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Karen!
    How nice to see that you've made a blog!!! I know I'm going to enjoy reading it! =)
    Looking forward to meeting you & your family next year [Lord willing]!
    Love in Christ,
    Lydia Joy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed